Monday, July 1, 2013

New Design

Summer gives me a chance to catch up on so many things I have wanted to do all year long. This summer I'm working on getting a little more savvy with technology,  blogging, preparing for a new school, a new grade, and sending my first born to college. The world of blogging is amazing and the people you meet along the way are incredible and so willing to help. I am enjoying this! Thanks to my new blogging friend Vanessa from Kinder Loves Graphic Studio I have this new blog design. I just love it! She was amazing and so helpful in my journey as a teacher blogger. Vanessa is so talented and helpful.  She would ask questions and because I'm a newbie (at blogging) my answer was usually "I don't know" or "I'm not sure how I got that there". She was so patient and I'm so appreciative of her help. I have a whole new appreciation for my students and how they feel when they are faced with new challenges.  It can be scary. I'm hoping to do my first link up soon and I promise to try something new or write a post at least once  a week!

2 comments:

  1. Soooooooooooo cute!! Love it!!!! (I'm slightly obsessed with chevron right now and pink and aqua are my two favorite colors!)

    Amandad
    Collaboration Cuties

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you! I love it as well.

    ReplyDelete