Tuesday, February 12, 2013

Digital Stories

I'm sorry its been so long since my last post. It just has been so busy. Where does the time go? We have been finishing some digital stories (personal narratives) that the students wrote. One of the professors that taught me is coming to see the finished product. They are amazing. There is something about putting a student's voice to their writing. This experience has motivated them to continue to write. One of the things that inspired me to encourage students to write digital stories is that it was something they were already familiar with. It is truly their world. I'm just along for the ride. If I can figure out how to attach one I will share. The digital aspect can be time consuming if you do not have the resources, but it is worth the wait. The students created these with Windows Movie Maker, but if you have an iPad it is easier and faster. I will let you know how it goes.

No comments:

Post a Comment