Saturday, January 4, 2014

Happy New Year!

It has been a long time since I have written a post. Life has gotten in the way. Being in a new school and in a new grade has taken up most of my time. A daughter in college, keeping up with 2 high school girls,  and a boy in middle school takes up the rest of my time. I can't forget my wonderful husband as well.

My New Year's Resolution is to share some of the great things that have been happening in my class and also to share some of the great resources that I have come across. Although 2013 has been hectic and full of so many changes, it has brought me many blessings.

 I hope that 2014 will continue to with more blessings.

Tomorrow, I will link up with Collaboration Cuties to share a brand new language arts mentor text on teaching comma rules.

What resolutions have you made?

No comments:

Post a Comment